What it means to be Superstore Certified Look for our Pre-owned vehicles beginning with “S” in the stock #.
Our Warranty meets or exceeds State requirements
This vehicle may qualify for an extended service contract
This warranty will pay 100% of the labor and 100% of the parts for the covered systems that fail during the warranty period. The warranty document provides a full explanation of the warranty charges, exclusions, and the dealer’s repair obligations.
Duration: 90 days or 3,000 miles warranty, whichever comes first
Superstore Certified Used Vehicle Alternate Transportation Service Rental Cars
- Same day repairs – two way shuttle service to your work, home or school is available. (15 mile radius). This exceeds factory one-way policy.
- Multiple day warranty repairs –rental reimbursement up to $35/day will be provided.
- Overnight repairs – courtesy transportation is available if an overnight repair is required due to a safety recall or specific policy adjustment.
- Warranty Repairs – should your vehicle require overnight or multiple day warranty repairs, a service rental vehicle can be provided to you at no-charge.
- Extended ServiceContract – If you purchased an extended service contract, your contract may provide for rental vehicle coverage at no charge or provide for reimbursement of a portion of the charge.
- General Maintenance – should your service be for routine maintenance, we can also provide the use of a Service Rental Vehicle at a cost of $37/day. Please note that due to scheduling difficulties which result from the limited number of rental vehicles available to our service customers, we request rental vehicles be returned on the day that you are notified that your vehicle is ready for pick-up. Should the vehicle remain in your possession past the day of notification, you will be charged at the daily rate of $37/day. Contact your Service Advisor for a shuttle appointment or for special arrangements.